Amazon Alexa Update: The Meditation Studio Skill is Now Muse Meditation
Our popular Meditation Studio skill just got a head-to-toe makeover, including a brand new name: Muse Meditation!
Here are a few of our fav improvements:
- Subscriber Access: Current Meditation Studio subscribers can link their Muse account to their Alexa companion app for immediate access to our entire library of meditations on all of their Alexa-enabled devices. For instructions on how to create and/or connect your Muse account, visit our handy FAQ page.
- Free Content: We’ve kept all of your favorite free meditations and added two more just for good measure. Get the entire list of all 14 free meditations here.
- Monthly Releases: We’ll be keeping the Muse Meditation skill up to date with all of our latest and greatest content.
- Improved Navigation: Get to your favorite meditations faster than ever before. You can ask for a meditation by teacher name, collection, or meditation title. The skill’s main navigation includes our most popular collections—stress, happiness and sleep.
- Featured Meditations: Discover just-released and new-to-you content with our weekly featured meditation. This perk is for subscribers only.
- Night Mode: Prepare for sleep with night mode functionality that kicks on automatically after 7pm.
It’s time to speak up, settle in and start relaxing! Give our new Muse Meditation skill a try by saying, “Alexa, launch Muse Meditation.”
If you have any questions or feedback, contact us at email@example.com.
Alexa, Launch Rise and Shine
Start your morning on a positive note with guided meditations that will help ease you into your day. Rise and Shine features two morning meditations to help you develop a sense of peace, calm, and gratitude.ENABLE RISE AND SHINE ON AMAZON ALEXA
Alexa, Launch Power Nap
Perk up your afternoons with a refreshing midday snooze! Power Nap includes two guided meditations to help you relax, take a catnap, and wake up ready to tackle whatever your day may bring.ENABLE POWER NAP ON AMAZON ALEXA